Saturday, September 4, 2010

Aaaaaannnnd We're Back!

Yesterday marked the beginning of another orientation weekend. As a member of Omicron Delta Kappa (a leadership honorary), I was able to help the new first years move their stuff into their dorms all day (my calves and thighs send a huge thank you, by the way). What a good looking and level headed group of Transy newcomers! We get lucky every single year, I tell you! I had a great time meeting the first years and parents and getting to hear (and hopefully help ease) some of their concerns about starting college.

I can’t tell you how stoked I am to be starting another year at Transy! Although, I have to tell you, like many of the first years, I’m pretty terrified myself. It’s all come full circle. You come into college a nervous wreck, wondering what the next 4 years are going to bring. Well, now that I’m a Senior, I’m back to being scared to death. I’m finally at the point where I have to decide what to do with this college education, and it’s daunting.
This year you will hear of the pains of taking the GRE, applying to graduate school, taking on my first big and legitimate independent research project, and wrapping up my final year.

As always, I look forward to sharing the whole process with you!



First years moved in yesterday!

No comments: